libwayland-egl.so missing 'wl_drm_interface'

Matt Hoosier matt.hoosier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:23:20 PDT 2011

I had done all that, but was still getting the error. Finally I tracked it
down to what appears to be an internal Makefile problem in Mesa's
libwayland-egl directory. libwayland-drm.a provides this symbol, but wasn't
getting linked into the overall libwayland-egl.so binary. See the attached
proposed patch.