Has any gotten wayland demos to run on Ubuntiu 11.10

xuwei0317 xuwei0317 at 163.com
Tue Nov 29 07:40:33 PST 2011

At 2011-11-29 06:43:29,"Valavanis, Nikos" <nikos.valavanis at renesas.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Has any gotten the wayland demos to run on Ubuntu 11.10.
>I am using a Dell inspiron 1500 with nvidia Quadra FX 380 graphics card
>
>I tried both:
>
>1. apt-get install wayland-demos
>   this gives: EGL error 0x3001
>
>2. compiling source from http://wayland.freedesktop.org/building.html
>   this gives: EGL_KHR_surfaceless_gles2 not available.
>
>What platform are you using?
>
>Thanks
>Nikos
I'm working on Ubuntu 11.10 too,using a Intel 915GM system.When I followed the direction of README to build wayland,I found there are so many errors when I build mesa,cairo-gl,wayland itself and so on.Does any one can give me a complete direction on this distribution?if you feel interrupted, please ignore me:)