[PULL weston] minor portability fixes

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Tue Apr 17 11:01:58 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Tiago Vignatti
<tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 04/17/2012 03:25 PM, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
>>
>>       compositor: move libudev.h to evdev.h
>

> this one is not correct.
>
> udev is used for output device discovery and hotplug. So it's not only on
> input evdev.

Yes, but the udev dependency is at the compositor-drm level, not core
compositor.  Moving it out of compositor.h is fine, though it's a
little odd that compositor-drm.c now uses udev directly but pulls it
in through evdev.h.

Anyway, I merged the series, looks good.  Thanks for the
GL_EXT_unpack_subimage fallback.

Kristian