Video - Ubuntu GTK package, GTK theming works, launcher...

darxus at darxus at
Wed Apr 18 19:43:53 PDT 2012

The only thing in this video compiled from source is qtwebkit (showing
youtube, since people missed it in my last video).

Wayland / Weston and all the applications are from the Ubuntu
Precise archives.  GTK+ built with Wayland support is from my PPA:

GTK+ theming started working, I guess between the GTK+ 3.4.0 and 3.4.1

I have the launcher / panel starting all the applications I know work:

It seems brasero stopped working.

"It's never too late to panic."