[RFC] bring tablet-shell back to life

Juan Zhao juan.j.zhao at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 3 04:11:16 PDT 2012

Hi krh,
We've tried to bring tablet-shell back to life. We just added the
sliding support, which you saw several weeks before, and brought
simple-egl, toytool kit applications, efl applications could also work
well. We added a new .ini file for tablet-shell, because we will add
layout and launcher sections there.
We added an interface in tablet-shell to notice the client they should
be set as fullscreen. And the clients responsed. If the client did not
response, we added a black surface behind it and made hte surface in the
center.
The patch set is just for RFC, we are still on the process to make it
better. We would like to hear your opinions and suggestion in the
begining.
https://gitorious.org/dataforuse/dataforuse/blobs/master/foo.webm shows
the video record of our on-going work.
The code branch repo on development is