Cursor themes

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Aug 13 00:17:39 PDT 2012

On 08/11/2012 04:18 PM, Christopher Michael wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have attached a couple of patches for both Wayland and Weston.
>
> The first patche fixes Wayland to also look in the xorg cursor theme
> directories for pointer images.
>
> The second patch adds the ability in Weston for specifying an xorg
> cursor theme to use for windows. You can specify a theme in the
> weston.ini file:

This patch is whitespace damaged. Wayland indents using tabs, while
you've used spaces (and they look off by one in my mua viewer). If
you cut 'n paste text, tabs usually come out as spaces in the result.

Whatever way you used, I'm sure a resend without the damage will
increase your chances of the patch being accepted.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.