Cherry-picks from evdev series

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:19:43 PDT 2012

Hi Kristian,

I'll reply to this email with a series of weston patches, that I have
cherry-picked from the previous long evdev series, that needs more
work.

These are misc patches that don't depend on the evdev work, and can be
useful on their own, cutting down the size of the next evdev series.

These patches have been cherry-picked from a tested branch, but have
been only compile-tested in their current form, since I haven't
revisited the evdev work yet to make it work on Android, and I have no
touch devices on PC.