Show/HideWayland window

yan.wang at linux.intel.com yan.wang at linux.intel.com
Thu Mar 15 21:54:01 PDT 2012

I may destroy (Hide) and re-construct surafce (show) to achieve this
point. But I think we may have 2 reasons to implement show/hide:
1. It may reduce unnecessary cost when switch frequently.
2. re-construct surface may have to restore some user data. If wayland
could do this, it could avoid application to save additional data.

Yan Wang