No subject

Thu May 17 05:12:11 PDT 2012

Regards,
Souvik

________________________________
From: Abhijit Potnis [abhijitpotnis at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:04 PM
To: Souvik Datta (WT01 - PES)
Cc: wayland-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: Western runs on Ubuntu 10.10 but displays a window with no cont=
ent and error on console

Hello Souvik,

How are you running the weston ? (what commands)
Looking at the your errors, the compositor doesn't seem to be running,

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM, <souvik.datta at wipro.com<mailto:souvik.datta=
@wipro.com>> wrote:
Thanks Abhijit. I will definitely try it out.

But finally I plan to port wayland on an embedded target and I am sure I wou=
ld be facing the same errors.
So I wanted to fix them manually so that I can understand the root cause.

Regards,
Souvik