mapping X transient windows into shell

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at intel.com
Mon May 21 06:47:43 PDT 2012

Thanks for reviewing and pulling some of the patches, Kristian! I decided now
to cook the patches without touch any xwm code -- we can tackle this next
then. So following is an updated version.

You still haven't commented anything regarding the tooltip example for
toytoolkit I've introduced, so that's why I'm carrying on the patchset.
Currently we don't have any example on toytoolkit to check whether transients
are behaving correctly, so that's why I think it justify its inclusion.
Besides it gives a prettier feeling of a (even more) real desktop there :)

This is now here:
    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/weston/log/?h=xserver-v3
    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/wayland/log/?h=xserver-v3

Tiago