Wayland on Embedded

Abhijit Potnis abhijitpotnis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:06:45 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Pekka Paalanen <ppaalanen at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:38:57 +0800
> Henius Dong <donglw at pset.suntec.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi Abhijit

in their header files. But no document explaining if they support Wayland/
Weston. Also there is no explicit mention from freescale that they have
 Wayland EGL platform ( wayland-egl API) implemented.

Correct me if I am wrong, with this scenario: we will have to end up
writing a
EGL wrapper for their proprietary driver to handle buffers. Or invent ones
on way.

--
Regards,
Abhijit Potnis