XWayland clean ups and small fixes

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at intel.com
Thu Nov 22 14:22:55 PST 2012

Kristian,

This small patch set is something I've picked from Daniel's tree and also that
I had accumulating locally. It applies on top of the other two patches to
bring XWayland back to life on 1.0, I've sent today.

>From Daniel, there are two other patches that I think deserves to be checked
but I'm not familiar with the damage mechanism (and I don't need either those
patches to work next on the "xwm as client" thing). Maybe you'll want to check
those:

http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/daniels/xserver.git/commit/?h=xwayland-1.12&id=28731e2c64f4a9f1c81943816ab9da2e34102b9c

http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/daniels/xserver.git/commit/?h=xwayland-1.12&id=92d5d9decd1143d9633d1b5ad6fa9f1b43240bd5

Anyway, I've created a branch "daniels-fixes-and-cleanup" with all the patches
I'm sending here, for your convenience. Thank you,

  Tiago

Daniel Stone (3):
  XWayland: Fix broken case fallthrough in input
  XWayland: Skip unknown scroll values
  XWayland: Input: Add some FIXMEs and remove unused variable

Tiago Vignatti (2):
  configure: Track updated version of libxtrans
  xwayland: Fix highest raw value on axis scaling

 configure.ac                         |    2 +-
 hw/xfree86/xwayland/xwayland-input.c |   20 +++++++++++++++-----

1.7.9.5