Can't build Weston on Raspbian

Jörn Reder joern at zyn.de
Sat Apr 6 10:50:09 PDT 2013

Hiho,

I am new to Wayland and try to build Wayland & Weston on Raspbian
(following http://wayland.freedesktop.org/raspberrypi.html) but fail on
Weston compilation with this error message:

--snip--

make[4]: Entering directory `/home/pi/src/weston/weston/src'
  CC     fbdev_backend_la-launcher-util.lo
In file included from launcher-util.c:34:0:
/usr/include/xf86drm.h:40:17: fatal error: drm.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

--snip--

Google didn't help. I just found another guy hitting the same issue
without a solution.

I have libdrm-dev installed, but obviously this doesn't matter ;)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jörn

--