ask for help about multi-display in wayland

Xu, Jack jack.xu at intel.com
Sun Jan 20 17:12:18 PST 2013

Hi,
We are trying to enable two applications display on two screens separately. Currently we can drag the application another screen.
But the "mouse" always appears on both screens. And we don't know how to display the application on selected screen by default when it's launched.
The questions are:

1.      How the application choose which screen to display in multi-display mode?

Is there any configuration file for it ? (We don't want to modify and recompile the applications.)

2.      How to configure the mouse display in multi-display mode?

We want only one mouse all the time.

Thanks,
Jack