xorg.conf sample for xwayland with wlshm DDX.

darxus at chaosreigns.com darxus at chaosreigns.com
Tue Jan 29 03:34:59 PST 2013

On 01/29, ashjas wrote:
>    an xorg.conf containing 'Driver "wlshm"'
>    i am not sure how to put an entry like this in the
>    $WLD/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf conf file..

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2012-April/003106.html

Some stuff in that post is not current (like "--xserver"), but the contents
of the xorg.conf and path should be right.  If you want to verify, I'll add
that stuff to the build instructions.

strace is often useful for finding the paths where programs are looking for
files.

and wrong." - H. L. Mencken
http://www.ChaosReigns.com