More problems building xserver

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:53:18 PST 2013

Okay it compiles now but does not work. The crash appears to be because
it is reading unwanted junk from an existing /etc/X11/xorg.conf (which I
can't remove because I am running real X as well!), this is the same bug
I hit before.

I will try to recreate the patch I did before to fix this (basically
make xserver look for xwayland.xconf instead so that both x servers can
be configured independently). If this works I hope the patch can be
added to the code base, or perhaps somebody could explain why this is
not a bug that needs fixing or why my solution is wrong.