Do any Web Layout Engines support Wayland yet?

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 1 08:19:37 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm in the process of releasing a "demo" version of Chromium browser,
aimed for developers only. You can follow the general development in here:
https://01.org/ozone-wayland
https://github.com/01org/ozone-wayland#introduction

there's also Crosswalk application runtime based on Ozone-Wayland:
https://lists.crosswalk-project.org/pipermail/crosswalk-dev/2013-October/000267.html

you're welcome also to #ozone-wayland, so we can discuss more in there.
Thanks!

Tiago