Protocol documentation

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Tue Nov 26 10:26:50 PST 2013

Jonny,
Thanks!  I think that's far easier to read than the stuff publican dumps.
The only problem is that your doc generator doesn't handle paragraph breaks
properly.  For instance, the wl_surface.attach request documentation is
supposed to have 7 paragraphs and they get smashed into one:

http://people.collabora.com/~jonny/wayland/wl_surface.html#Request:attach

Thanks,
--Jason Ekstrand