Wayland API Changed?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:47:55 PDT 2014

Hi JJ,

Thanks for your reply :)

Of course, welcome to contribute to the tinywm (the tiniest window
manager is trying to support x11, wayland and directfb backends
currently in the world and even in the universe) open source project
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/TinyWM

tinywm is very young, and it is in simple architecture design stage, so
if you are interest in it, please let me know your github account :)

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>