xserver git version?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:28:17 PDT 2014

On 04/22/2014 08:08 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> It looks OK, but the upstream is at https://github.com/anholt/libepoxy

Thanks, fixing that.

I had to add --disable-glx but I succeeded in getting xserver to compile.

Like before there are a lot of bugs with the window borders. It often is
missing some corners, or draws the gradient for the shadow "backwards".
Also trying to move a window sometimes gets it stuck with the "hand"
cursor until I resize the window. Are these known bugs or am I the only
one getting them?

Some of my own X software using fltk does not work until you resize the
window. It clearly thinks the mouse is in the wrong position, based on
the highlighting. I suspect fltk is relying on some event that other X
servers always deliver, not sure if this is considered an fltk bug, or
that you may want to replicate whatever it is relying on in the server.
I can send a very small compiled test program if anybody wishes, it is
easy to compare the behavior on X and xwayland.