Change screens color temperature

Ruben De Smet ruben.de.smet at telenet.be
Tue Dec 23 03:47:50 PST 2014

Hello

I'm a proud Jolla owner and therefore a daily Wayland user. I just
installed "Redshift", a tool to change the color temperature of your
screen according to the time of day:
http://jonls.dk/redshift/

Sadly it's only implemented for Xorg, so I can't "make an app" that uses
redshift on Jolla.

I asked the guy and according to him, Wayland does not have a native way
to change the screens temperature.

Some questions: is this true, hasn't wayland got this feature yet? I
couldn't really find something via Big Brother's search engines on this
topic.
Is it difficult to implement?

Ruben

--
I prefer encrypted email. My key's signature ends in 1213DC10 and here's
a tutorial: http://lifehacker.com/180878/how-to-encrypt-your-email