Weston IVI-Shell GitHub repo

Manuel Bachmann manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Jul 9 04:55:15 PDT 2014

You are very welcome, Nabuhiko !

So, regarding the GitHub repo, looks like I managed to do it as promised.

Here is what has just been done :

- the homepage (https://github.com/Tarnyko/weston-ivi-shell/) now displays
an introduction, screenshot, and quick installation procedure ;

- the latest "IVI-Shell v6" patches have been merged in a new branch
("weston150_ivi-shell_v6") which is now the default ;

- the v6 patches have been rebased for latest master in a new branch
("master_ivi-shell_v6"). Beware, I needed to adapt the last 9/9 slightly
(look at "
https://github.com/Tarnyko/weston-ivi-shell/commit/b7fc0e251129a245da7a176aebdb106ef65c5940#diff-f75861e3924903672183c98007852192R370",
the "fullscreen" part). Plus, it doesn't build, but vanilla master does not
build either, so I guess we are not guilty.

Regards,