[ANNOUNCE] libinput 0.4.0

Silvan Jegen s.jegen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:40:22 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Lyude <thatslyude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, something else I forgot to mention:
>
> git-am requires that the patches be in .mbox format, otherwise it won't
> work properly. I don't think there's a way to do this in gmail since the
> last time I checked, it can't save e-mails in that format. To actually
> take advantage of this sort of thing you'd need to use a client of some
> sort instead of the web interface.

I *think* you can get a mbox-compatible format that can be used with
"git am" from Gmail by clicking on the "Show Original" option in the
"More" menu that is shown as a triangle in the upper right corner of
mail message.

Using a mail client that let's you save (multiple) mails quickly to a
.mbox-formatted file (like mutt for example) is preferable though.

Cheers,

Silvan