modules=xwayland.so ignored (Was: Xfig menus don't appear - bug?)

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Apr 8 06:41:10 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Pekka Paalanen <ppaalanen at gmail.com>
wrote:
> try removing that tab from your .ini.

I tried with spaces, with tab, and without; But probably when I first
tried without indentation, I didn’t save, because: After removing the
tab, now it works!

> Should probably fix that one day...

Don’t know. Perhaps without indentation is how ini files have to be
formatted. I presume you use some ini parser library. There are various.

In the meantime, someone could fix documentation for [XServer][1] which
currently reads:

[1]: http://wayland.freedesktop.org/xserver.html