[RFC wayland 1/2] server: implement intact resources

Marek Chalupa mchqwerty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:44:36 PDT 2015

Hi,

so I changed my patches so that they can handle the new_id use-case. I've
been testing them now for some time and it looks working.
Unfortunately, the change needed to dig more into wayland, so it is more
bug-prone. This is still just an alternative to your patches.
A benefit I see in my patches is that if we'll ever need make some another
similar changes, this series prepares a ground for it.