weston-keyboard for every text input

Stefan Müller co at zzeroo.com
Sat Aug 15 07:14:57 PDT 2015

Hello list,

I wrote a program which runs in weston. It's a gtk application.

How is it possible to activate the onscreen keyboard (from weston-editor)
for each text input field of my application?

The device were my application is running is a Banana Pro with a touch
screen attached. This is touch screen the only input device. This means
there is no mouse or keyboard attached.
I have compiled weston 1.8.0 from source.

I want exact the same function from the weston-editor for my gtk+ app. But
I found no information about this topic.