Wayland not MIT-licensed / FAQ wrong

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at gmx.de
Thu Jun 4 13:17:44 PDT 2015

Good news: I asked by FSFE lawyer buddy. He said that since basically all
simply assumed that it's the MIT license, the wrongly pasted license header
would constitute a wrongly attached label and be "Falsa demonstratio non
nocet" (that legal term has a German and a Finnish Wikipedia article),
therefore changing it should be no problem (especially since the two licenses
are very similar anyway).

In case you're wondering who I spoke to: Michael Stehmann
<http://www.rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de/>, also known by his nick Mikeadvo, local
FSFE "guru", married to a Debian contributor, personal friend of Werner Koch
(you know: the GnuPG guy), etc.
I think his "judgment" should carry enough weight.

Markus