autostart of app(s) while weston starts

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:26:28 PDT 2015

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:08:30 +0200
Quentin Glidic <sardemff7+wayland at sardemff7.net> wrote:

> On 2015-06-25 08:45, Pekka Paalanen wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:25:36 -0700
> > Bill Spitzak <spitzak at gmail.com> wrote:

> We probably want XDG autostart here.
> It is already well-defined and simple enough, IMO.

Is there a simple command you can run, or a simple library call you can
make, to make it all happen?

Is there a library for finding and parsing desktop files and extracting
standard things from them?

If all that would need to be implemented in Weston, it seems a bit much
to me, since the desktop is a non-goal.