Possibilities for a VR compositor

James Feister thegreatpissant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:35:41 PST 2015

On Mar 6, 2015 9:18 PM, "Max Jensen" <maxjen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Thank you for your response, I am glad someone is working on this and I
will keep an eye on your blog. Sadly I can't help right now, because I am
still working on my bachelor thesis in games engineering (not VR related).
And while I am very excited about VR I don't own a devkit myself. I am
planning to get an HTC vive along with a new computer in november when it
comes out. By then I will also have finished my bachelor thesis and can
jump into VR development. I think there will also be cool new APIs (Vulkan
and hopefully OpenVR). I don't know yet if I will rather want to work on
games or a wayland compositor (maybe both), but if it is the latter I will
definitely get back to you.

> I wish you all the best with this project,
>
> Max

Wayland developers,

You guys are doing great work, thank you.

If anyone may be interested in helping out with motorcar please feel free
to drop me a line.

-Jim