Patchwork to require git-send-email formatted patches?

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Thu Nov 12 18:40:48 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 09:38:48AM +0000, Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I personally create the patches with git format-patch and then copy to the email.
> Because I have to use windows and outlook for my company email.

This might be more trouble than worth for you, but for a while I was in
a similar boat at Samsung, which is all MS Exchange based, and for me
copying the patches in email was beyond my tolerance threshold.  I was
able to interface with it using DavMail.  It was a bit clunky but worked
adequately for me.  YMMV.

Bryce