I2C multi-touch calibration issue on a goodix touchscreen

Kaloyan Dimitrov kaloyan.dimitrov at konsulko.com
Tue Sep 8 10:09:44 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I am using libinput-0.7, Wayland-1.6.0 and Weston-1.6.0 on an arm based
imx6 board and I am trying to calibrate correctly my I2C goodix
touchscreen.
I have the multi-touch events generated from the kernel device and event
driver( evtest-ed ) but weston-calibrator is not successful in
calibrating the touchscreen.

Is there anything specific that I should be doing before running
weston-calibrator for an I2C based touchscreen so that the resulting
configuration will be successful.

---
Regards,
Kaloyan Dimitrov