Patchwork upgrade?

Damien Lespiau damien.lespiau at intel.com
Thu Sep 24 04:26:07 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 07:17:20PM +0200, Olivier Blin wrote:
> Le 22/09/2015 19:27, Damien Lespiau a écrit :
> >On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:01:43AM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> >> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:19:18AM +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> >
> >The other thing is more difficult. I don't have any archive of the cairo
> >ml I can feed to patchwork (the mangled emails from the mailman archive
> >aren't good). Patchwork also doesn't have an easy way to go and mark all
> >merged patches as merged. All feasible but requires time I don't really
> >have.
> Hi,
>
> If it could help, I have a full archive (at least I think it is) of the
> cairo ML from 2012/11.
> That's currently stored in my local Thunderbird folder, but I think I can
> make a mbox from it.
>
> Should I make this available somewhere online?

Well, I think that would help, Some kind of script to go through the git
history and mark patches as merged is still needed, I do have something
along those lines but haven't used it in a while. It may or may not have
false positives. Time to do it is more my primary concern at this point,
so no promises.

--
Damien