Running cairo's tests on xwayland under weston

darxus at chaosreigns.com darxus at chaosreigns.com
Sat Aug 20 19:40:43 UTC 2016

I re-ran these cairo tests on SardemFF7's weston testing branch, in an
attempt to reduce variation, and got the same results.  Of the xcb-window
tests, 501 failed, 23 passed.  All xcb-window output appears to be entirely
black.

Any ideas why?

< SardemFF7> Darxus: https://git.sardemff7.net/wayland/weston/log/?h=wip/libweston-desktop-tests
< SardemFF7> use this branch, and launch "weston --shell=weston-test-desktop-shell.so"
< SardemFF7> Darxus: in .libs, and weston can find it (with "export WESTON_BUILD_DIR=$PWD")
< SardemFF7> it’ll have a black background, and the surface will be at (0,0) all the time
< SardemFF7> it’s a shell for tests, so surfaces cannot jump between runs