About ivi shell and hmi controller

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Tue Jun 28 07:48:52 UTC 2016

Hi, all:

    Recently started using IVI to develop vehicle navigation with wayland 1.9.
    I downloaded a package named weston-1.9.0 at wayland official website.
    There is some source code in folder weston-1.9.0\ivi-shell. I found so many functional realization in ivi-layout.c and other .c files.
    For example, set_position, set_visible,set_opacity, set_dimension and so on.
    But there is only a small part of interfaces in ivi-application-client-protocol.h and ivi-hmi-controller-client-protocol.h
    that provided by chip vendor(client-protocol.h has attached).
    I created an ivi-application surface referring to simple-egl, and I don't know how to make it set positon and dimension.
    Who has relevant experience please tell me.
    Thanks.

Best regards,
Anthenony