[GSoC Application Review] Application Review for Wayland Project

Armin Krezović armin.krezovic at fet.ba
Sat Mar 19 22:33:21 UTC 2016

On 13.03.2016 18:22, Armin Krezović wrote:
> Hello Pekka, Quentin and Kat (sorry, don't know the real name yet).
>
> Pekka and Quentin have volounteered to review my GSoC application
> draft for the Wayland project. Pekka also suggested to add Kat to
> the list of reviewers.
>
> As suggested, I've used Google Docs to create a document. You can
> access it at:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bBgH8h9UiAPkipGjxHePnmcVU73Tef033-xojVWIhCU/
>
> Embedded below is the text from document, so you can comment on
> individual sentences/paragraphs/etc if needed.
>
> Thank you in advance and looking forward to your reply.
>
> Armin.

Hi everyone,

The proposal has been updated to reflect all the feedback I've
received so far. I didn't include the text in the mail this time.

Pekka and Quentin should be able to comment on the Google document
which is available at the URL referenced above.

Please let me know if any other adjustments are needed.

Highlights:

- Completely rewrite Project Scope paragraph to include more details.
- Improve wording in Dedication paragraph so I sound more dedicated :).
- Extend Dedication paragraph to include additional information on
  how the project will be realized.

If all goes well with this one, I plan to submit it on Monday, as
said in one of the replies.

Thanks,

Armin