Using EGL drivers in Weston without FBDev

Keskinarkaus, Teemu teemu.keskinarkaus at crosscontrol.com
Wed May 24 03:23:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm not sure if Yocto 2.3 has new enough version of Mesa and kernel for that. Seems that it defaults to Weston 1.11 so I'd assume no. Also I got impression that NXP versions of drivers support HW better (graphics work faster etc. maybe?). That I don't have my own experience so just relying what I've read.

But anyway thanks. Now I have something to go forward.

-Teemu Keskinarkaus