Window positioning

Jasper St. Pierre jstpierre at mecheye.net
Wed Jan 3 17:28:26 UTC 2018

(Please Reply All in the future so that responses go to the mailing list)

Hi Han,

In that case, you should probably use a protocol designed for embedded
surface layout, like ivi-shell, rather than xdg-shell. Embedded,
static-size display is a very different use case than a modern desktop
system which requires hotplug and multimonitor layouts.

--
  Jasper