[prefix=PATCH weston] gl-renderer.c: Pass visual ID for choosing egl configs for pbuffer

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sun Jul 22 10:30:06 UTC 2018

Hi Madhurkiran,

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 22:45, Madhurkiran Harikrishnan
<madhurkiran.harikrishnan at xilinx.com> wrote:
> +       if (pbuffer_config != gr->egl_config &&
> +           !gr->has_configless_context) {
> +               weston_log("attempted to use a different EGL config for an "
> +                          "output but EGL_KHR_no_config_context or "
> +                          "EGL_MESA_configless_context is not supported\n");
> +               return -1;
> +       }

If we must ensure that the config is exactly identical (not having
configless_context), then we should just use gr->egl_config directly,
but ensure that it has EGL_WINDOW_BIT and EGL_PBUFFER_BIT set when it
is selected for the main output surface. Could you please rework the
patch so it does this? The rest seems fine to me though.

Cheers,
Daniel