Taiwins 0.2.9 is out

Sichem Zhou sichem.zh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:26:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

passed few days I synced the documentation[1] up. Through documenting on how
to use libtaiwins, surprise to me, I just found out one can write a
working wayland
compositor using libtaiwins with as few as 100 lines of code. Much less than the
stun I had to pull out by using wlroots. On the other hand, libtaiwins is also
flexible enough for customize a unique compositor, it doesn't get in
your way for
making the compositor look like the way you want.

I hope libtaiwins is useful to you as it to me, for any potential new
wayland coders,
I think it lower the bar quite a bit for entering, compared to when I
started 5 years
ago :). Then if you find anything you don't like, needs fixing, I am
always here.

Cheers,
Xichen

[1] https://github.com/taiwins/taiwins/blob/master/docs/libtaiwins.md