Professional services on Wayland / LINUX Display Server

Stephane Tosoni stephane.tosoni at interact-software.com
Fri Jul 30 14:28:10 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am in charge of a new LINUX Desktop project, we are trying to find an
expert (professional service) on Wayland / LINUX Display Server.

We are looking for a Linux expert on graphical environments (Desktop) to
provide us a technical analyze on what it's possible to implement on LINUX
Desktop to supervise it, on the graphical side.

Attended is to validate the sustainability of the approach for the next
releases of the Linux under Desktop.

I’m trying to find a technical analysis to answer these kinds of questions:

How to analyze under "Wayland,”

   - all the windows and the Window in the foreground (and binary ) user
   process associated with it and running under "Wayland".
   - the duration of user interaction each window from the "Wayland client"

If you are able to provide this expertise, or you know someone who has
skills on these topics,  please contact us.

*Stéphane TOSONI*

R&D Manager

+(33) 6 07 40 91 52

stephane.tosoni at interact-software.com