Wayland Governance Meeting

Simon Zeni simon at bl4ckb0ne.ca
Sat Aug 12 02:37:57 UTC 2023

Hello there!

I believe we're due for a governance meeting to talk about the direct input
access protocol [1], and anything else you want to bring to the meeting.

Please fill the doodle here [2] to find the best suitable date for our meeting.
The poll will close and the date will be announced on the 15th.

The meeting will be held on KDE's platform here [3]. Everybody is free to join
to listen if they want to, anonymously or not.

The notes for this meeting, along with the ones from the previous meetings can
be found on the wayland-protocols wiki page [4].

Cheers,

Simon

[1]: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/wayland-protocols/-/merge_requests/110
[2]: https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/IOVnQl2K3LEkZuHRxvKiQots/admin