[xcb] new XCB development

Jamey Sharp xcb@nickle.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 23:37:52 -0800

--iluUylAmeNVF81ZM

Anyone who has an interest in XCB or XCL is requested to register on the
new XCB/XCL development TWiki and mailing list. (Some recipients of this
message are already registered: thanks!)

https://xcb.wiki.cs.pdx.edu/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

My goal is to ramp up development of XCB and XCL again within the next
three weeks; I hope everyone who is interested in participating will
have registered within the next couple of days, so we can get working.

You may want to read the documentation for the TWiki web collaboration
tool:

https://xcb.wiki.cs.pdx.edu/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/WelcomeGuest

For all content regarding XCB, just bookmark the top-level page. Among
other things, you can now find there a list of tasks you should try
doing in order to get started in XCB development.

https://xcb.wiki.cs.pdx.edu/

Thanks everyone,
--=20
Jamey Sharp <jamey@minilop.net> - http://minilop.net/