[Xcb] progress report

Vince loki at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 13 05:47:42 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 11:48:03PM -0700, Jamey Sharp wrote:

> Hey, all! I've done a bunch of stuff in the last several months, but
> have done a terrible job of telling people what I'm doing. Here's an
> attempt to fix that.

Hi Jamey,

I haven't checked the page in a while... thumbs up on the new stuff!
You've prodded me into building xcb again :)  One thing you haven't
mentioned is the current state of XCL - how does one go about building
it? I found no makefile or obvious way to generate one.  I'd really like
to try out some more demo apps against XCB/XCL if I can, since it seems
XCB is making great strides towards release of late.

I've been using 'check' a bit myself for unit testing at work... seems
good. I have very little knowledge of the X protocol (any pointers on
places to read up?), but I could possibly help write some tests.

Cheers,

   Vince

--
    Vincent Ho
loki /at/ internode.on.net

Every complex problem is a simple hierarchy of simple problems.