[Xcb] some questions

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Fri Nov 12 01:32:04 PST 2004

Hello,

I use a XCBDRAWABLE for creating a window. Could I use the pixmap field of
this drawable for writing a colored rectangle (for example) in it, or is
this pixmap field for other purposes ? I ask this because in hypnomoire.c,
there's a struct with 2 drawables, the window and the pixmap, but for the
window, only its window field is used, and for the pixmap, only the pixmap
field is used. So it seems that for those 2 xcbdrawables, only one of the
2 fields are used. It seems strange to me.

Thanks !

Vincent TORRI