[Xcb] variable types.

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Tue Apr 5 23:57:20 PDT 2005

Disregard my request for FLOAT32 and FLOAT64 before... they aren't in
the core protocol.  However I have some gripes:

FLOAT32 I have successfully typedefed into CARD32... which seems to
work. For FLOAT64 I tried typedefing it to a double with
<typedef oldname="double" newname="FLOAT64" />
However xcb-xml failed to see "double" as an intrinsic type and bombed.

But now I get errors about missing FLOAT64 Iter functions (I set it to
CARD32 atm just so I could get stuff to compile) :(

I've actually never had to use the Iter functions.  They aren't being
generated here, but there are now things that want to return them.

Help?

Jeremy