[Xcb] More on types and xml-xcb

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Wed Apr 6 10:52:45 PDT 2005

I just added support for float and double in c-client.xsl... I hope you
don't mind Josh :)

This brings me to another point.  I've run into this a few times with
type names.  For instance if I want "XCBGlxPixmap" and there's already
an XCBPixmap #defined in xproto.h I get an error about Pixmap being
defined multiple times.  Can we add an option so that it uses the "newly
defined" type instead? Maybe something like <xidtype name="Pixmap"
newname="true"/> or something?  I guess it would also have to go in
enums, structs, typedefs as well.

Since PIXMAP and Pixmap are already used I'd have to use something like
GLXPIXMAP which will give me XCBGlxGLXPIXMAP which is kind of cumbersome.

Any thoughts on this?

Jeremy