[Xcb] Progress

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Dec 5 22:36:50 PST 2005

The PSU team has been pretty sidetracked by other projects
for a while.  This is not good.  We're starting to develop a
developer community, though, so hopefully we can work
together to get the next set of barriers overcome.

The big piece of good news is that we've almost got Xlib/XCB
ready to ship!  I'm sure Jamey will fill you in on the
details, but there's been a lot of work around the X Test
Suite recently, and as a result we've reached some nice
reliability and performance targets.

Do keep pestering us, and do make sure that the current todo
list on the wiki is up to date.  We'll be getting to it RSN.

	Bart