[Xcb] a question about request and reply

Vincent Torri Vincent.Torri at iecn.u-nancy.fr
Wed Dec 14 23:25:35 PST 2005

Hey,

I've attached a small example of what i've done for ecore.

the api is quite simple :
* init/shutdown function
* add a cookie
* return a reply
* decrease the memory consumption if too many cookies have been added
(_flush function)

I've used a "generic" cookie, but i want to use the sequence later.

any comment ?

Vincent