[Xcb] To do

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Feb 7 23:54:13 PST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 07:58:45AM +0100, Vincent Torri wrote:
> did you receive my private mail ?

Yes, I did, thanks. :-) I'm recovering from an attempted rocket launch
over the weekend [1], and can't play with your code for probably a
couple of days.

But I expect that, like your tutorial, your code will be just fine. I'd
encourage you to put it up on the web somewhere so others can help you
figure out how all this X image crap is supposed to work, even if you
don't feel the code is ready for public review.

You might hit irc.freenode.net#freedesktop to find people who understand
X image formats, too.

--Jamey

[1] http://lists.psas.pdx.edu/pipermail/psas-all/2005-February/000214.html