[Xcb] GLX

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Thu Feb 10 12:20:20 PST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 01:54:21PM -0500, Jeremy Kolb wrote:
> I spoke to idr when I was first looking at the GLX proto and checked out
> the python stuff.  I'm not entirely sure what you want us to do.  Would
> it be possible to meet on irc or something and discuss this? It is
> definitely something I would like to figure out.

It would be possible, sure (I understand #dri-devel would be a good
channel choice) but I won't be available for that until next week,
probably.

> Also, even if glx is broken (we have no way of testing yet so it doesn't
> really matter), should we still get it committed? It would make this
> easier I think.

Yes, I think we should commit that. (Can I pawn that off on you, Josh?)
It's a lot easier to collaborate on this stuff when it's in the
repository.

--Jamey